Stardustduelacademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stardustduelacademy

This is where the almighty Dragon Resides

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 179 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:03 am
Top posters
E. Hero Absolute Zero
Madolche OTK (With deck expllination ) Vote_lcapMadolche OTK (With deck expllination ) Voting_barMadolche OTK (With deck expllination ) Vote_rcap 
Tualatin
Madolche OTK (With deck expllination ) Vote_lcapMadolche OTK (With deck expllination ) Voting_barMadolche OTK (With deck expllination ) Vote_rcap 
The Commandant
shamas
mikelangalo01
Vukoslav7
verdut
Paatrice8732
Dark Yami
Soloarchfiend
Latest topics
» hey guys i am back
Madolche OTK (With deck expllination ) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:12 pm by awws

» r there any tourneys
Madolche OTK (With deck expllination ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:51 pm by Angry Dueling Nerd3

» WTH! where's everyone?
Madolche OTK (With deck expllination ) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:06 pm by Angry Dueling Nerd3

» hey i am new here
Madolche OTK (With deck expllination ) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Angry Dueling Nerd3

» Chaos Deck
Madolche OTK (With deck expllination ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:11 pm by phantom115

» Gem-Knight deck
Madolche OTK (With deck expllination ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:08 am by phantom115

» Chaos Psychic
Madolche OTK (With deck expllination ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:56 am by phantom115

» Team Dark Siders
Madolche OTK (With deck expllination ) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:15 am by Zenflare

» Anything Wrong ?
Madolche OTK (With deck expllination ) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 am by Zenflare

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Madolche OTK (With deck expllination )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soloarchfiend

Soloarchfiend

Madolche OTK (With deck expllination ) Empty
PostSubject: Madolche OTK (With deck expllination )   Madolche OTK (With deck expllination ) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:01 pm

due to the lack of deck suggestions I decided to post one of the deck I have been working on lately. There will be frequent updates due to the fact it is very new. Now that I havethat out of the way lets get into it.

Genex Ally Birdman x2
Butlerusk x3
Chouxvalier x3 (u only really need 1 or 2 of these but I use 3 as fillers)
Magiliene x3 (the all-star of the deck)
Mewl-Feuille x2
Pudingcess x2
book of moon x1
dark bribe x2
dark hole x1
heavy storm x1
Madolche Chateau x3
MST x2
pot of duality x3
upstart goblin x3
solemn judgement x1
solemn warning x2
starlight road x1
ultimate offering x2 (this is what makes the deck bad ass)

Extra deck
Arcanite magician x1
B.rose x1
Brionac x1
Pyschic lifetrancer x1
scrap archfiend x1
stardust dragon x1
Alchemic Magician x2
Kachi Kochi x1
lavalval chain dragon x1
Maestroke the symphiny Djinn x1
shock master x1
shark drake x1
Utopia x1
roach x1

The extra deck isn't that important to the deck; it is just there to get you out of situational situations especially black rose dragon.

The deck works by searching through its' awesome draw power to search out ultimate offering. You would protect ultimate offering starlight road and dark bribes if you chose to use those over MST. once you have the ultimate offering protected and made sure your opponents backrow is not to heavy, if it is try tour best to draw through the deck and get the field spell out. You will also want to search out the magiliene madloche and , since ultimate offering normal summons you are safe from getting hit by pot of duality. Now back to magiliene, when you summon her she lets you search out another madolche monster. To make the OTK work search out another magiliene and another then search out chouxvalier or a different madolche depending on the situation. If you didn't activate pot of duality and have birdman in hand ss birdman and then summon magiliene again and search once more for a butlerusk. Summon a lvl 7 synchro monster if u see fit or summon an xyz. since u have the madolche in grave summon butlerusk and get another chataeu the shuffle the magiliene in the deck and if u have anything else good in ur had or can xyz for the OTK which is not necessary if u do the math will all the monsters u have swarmed the field with go for game.

The weakness of this deck is rai-oh, fader, and anything that stops strong attacks which is why summoning shock master is good as ur last xyz and then opens up another space for u to summon. I hope you enjoyed as well as help, I bid you good dueling. -Soloarchfiend OUT! cheers
Back to top Go down

Madolche OTK (With deck expllination )
Page 1 of 1