Stardustduelacademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stardustduelacademy

This is where the almighty Dragon Resides

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 179 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:03 am
Top posters
E. Hero Absolute Zero
problem with my hieratic deck Vote_lcapproblem with my hieratic deck Voting_barproblem with my hieratic deck Vote_rcap 
Tualatin
problem with my hieratic deck Vote_lcapproblem with my hieratic deck Voting_barproblem with my hieratic deck Vote_rcap 
The Commandant
shamas
mikelangalo01
Vukoslav7
verdut
Paatrice8732
Dark Yami
Soloarchfiend
Latest topics
» hey guys i am back
problem with my hieratic deck Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:12 pm by awws

» r there any tourneys
problem with my hieratic deck Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:51 pm by Angry Dueling Nerd3

» WTH! where's everyone?
problem with my hieratic deck Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:06 pm by Angry Dueling Nerd3

» hey i am new here
problem with my hieratic deck Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Angry Dueling Nerd3

» Chaos Deck
problem with my hieratic deck Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:11 pm by phantom115

» Gem-Knight deck
problem with my hieratic deck Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:08 am by phantom115

» Chaos Psychic
problem with my hieratic deck Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:56 am by phantom115

» Team Dark Siders
problem with my hieratic deck Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:15 am by Zenflare

» Anything Wrong ?
problem with my hieratic deck Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 am by Zenflare

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

problem with my hieratic deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slowboytommy

slowboytommy

problem with my hieratic deck Empty
PostSubject: problem with my hieratic deck   problem with my hieratic deck Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:30 pm

so i made a hieratic deck(in DN)
i played many people
nvr get to finish 1 of them cuz for some reason they think i cheated n bring out so many monsters
so then i tried to explain
then they just RQ
y cant people just understand me... i just want to show off... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tualatin

Tualatin

PostSubject: Re: problem with my hieratic deck   problem with my hieratic deck Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:24 pm

Because they do not realize that this is just a game (also virtual). Many people focus on how to be better at DN, I really do not understand them fully and I stress again this is just a GAME!
Back to top Go down
Cool

Cool

PostSubject: What i do when fighting with them   problem with my hieratic deck Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:28 am

I usually try to find people with over 400 rating, because most of the time they are able to understand what your doing better. I also try to refer them to the effect right when they ask a question. I run an OTK build of it and people get annoyed by it/dont under stand it alot unless their rating is a little high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem with my hieratic deck   problem with my hieratic deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problem with my hieratic deck
Page 1 of 1