Stardustduelacademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stardustduelacademy

This is where the almighty Dragon Resides

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 179 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:03 am
Top posters
E. Hero Absolute Zero
Decks That Are Really Good Vote_lcapDecks That Are Really Good Voting_barDecks That Are Really Good Vote_rcap 
Tualatin
Decks That Are Really Good Vote_lcapDecks That Are Really Good Voting_barDecks That Are Really Good Vote_rcap 
The Commandant
shamas
mikelangalo01
Vukoslav7
verdut
Paatrice8732
Dark Yami
Soloarchfiend
Latest topics
» hey guys i am back
Decks That Are Really Good Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:12 pm by awws

» r there any tourneys
Decks That Are Really Good Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:51 pm by Angry Dueling Nerd3

» WTH! where's everyone?
Decks That Are Really Good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:06 pm by Angry Dueling Nerd3

» hey i am new here
Decks That Are Really Good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Angry Dueling Nerd3

» Chaos Deck
Decks That Are Really Good Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:11 pm by phantom115

» Gem-Knight deck
Decks That Are Really Good Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:08 am by phantom115

» Chaos Psychic
Decks That Are Really Good Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:56 am by phantom115

» Team Dark Siders
Decks That Are Really Good Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:15 am by Zenflare

» Anything Wrong ?
Decks That Are Really Good Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 am by Zenflare

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Decks That Are Really Good

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jbrow336

jbrow336

Decks That Are Really Good Empty
PostSubject: Decks That Are Really Good   Decks That Are Really Good Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:24 pm

1.Dino Rabbit
2.Hero
3.Wind Ups
4.Dark World
5.Bounce Deck
6.Agents
7.BlackWing
Tell me more about some decks
Back to top Go down
Tualatin

Tualatin

PostSubject: Re: Decks That Are Really Good   Decks That Are Really Good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:41 pm

1.Dino Rabbit - Soo pro deck Laughing only what u need is Rabbit to summon Laggia and Dolkka;
2.Hero - Nothing much for say... all know that they are good!
3.Wind Ups - Wind ups have good control of all field!
4.Dark World - Dark world, discarding and special summoning like Fableds;
5.Bounce Deck - idk whats that deck do Smile I think its a plant deck. Am I right?
6.Agents - Master Hyperion, Earth, Venus and Shine Ball's is only what u need for win;
7.BlackWing - Blackwing control, special summoning in evry turn.
Back to top Go down
Jirakon

Jirakon

PostSubject: Bounce   Decks That Are Really Good Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:08 pm

"Bouncing" refers to sending a card from the field to the hand. Most meta-decks use the cards in their graveyard extensively (Grapha, Dragon's Mirror, BLS, Wind-Up Rat, etc.), so keeping cards off the field and out of the graveyard is that much more effective. This also prevents the use of card effects that activate when a card is destroyed or sent to the graveyard (Sangan, Lightpulsar Dragon, Machina Fortress, etc.). An added benefit of this theme is that they can escape the several cards that counter destructive effects that wouldn't counter bouncing effects (Stardust Dragon, Starlight Road, etc.).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002316121015
nmitsukai

nmitsukai

PostSubject: Re: Decks That Are Really Good   Decks That Are Really Good Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:55 pm

can someone post up a deck list for cards that banish? i'm having trouble with tht
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decks That Are Really Good   Decks That Are Really Good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decks That Are Really Good
Page 1 of 1