Stardustduelacademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stardustduelacademy

This is where the almighty Dragon Resides

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 179 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:03 am
Top posters
E. Hero Absolute Zero
My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Vote_lcapMy 7 trials of light is open for bussness Voting_barMy 7 trials of light is open for bussness Vote_rcap 
Tualatin
My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Vote_lcapMy 7 trials of light is open for bussness Voting_barMy 7 trials of light is open for bussness Vote_rcap 
The Commandant
shamas
mikelangalo01
Vukoslav7
verdut
Paatrice8732
Dark Yami
Soloarchfiend
Latest topics
» hey guys i am back
My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:12 pm by awws

» r there any tourneys
My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:51 pm by Angry Dueling Nerd3

» WTH! where's everyone?
My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:06 pm by Angry Dueling Nerd3

» hey i am new here
My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Angry Dueling Nerd3

» Chaos Deck
My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:11 pm by phantom115

» Gem-Knight deck
My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:08 am by phantom115

» Chaos Psychic
My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:56 am by phantom115

» Team Dark Siders
My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:15 am by Zenflare

» Anything Wrong ?
My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 am by Zenflare

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My 7 trials of light is open for bussness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Yami

Dark Yami

My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Empty
PostSubject: My 7 trials of light is open for bussness   My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Hello SDDA I have made the worlds best old shool decks and This is the 7 trials light.
Rules to this test of Purity

1) You are given 3 chances to pass all 7 decks

2) You must pass all 7 decks to be put in the ledandary 7 duelists of divine light

3) In order to pass the 7th deck you must summon your strongest monster and call out its final blow.

4) If you lose all 3 times, you are not fit for the Divine Light of the 7 chosen duelists.

5) If you trust in the heart of the cards, you will win

6) There is an Exodia deck that can be 3TK so becarful.

7) NO SHADOW GAME!

Time: 30:00 minets if played well. sometimes 1:00

pass all 7 then you will be able to face the true king of games deck.
ATEM

"JUST REMEMBER TO TRUST IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS!"
AND "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!"

BY Dark Yami.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mryora999
mikelangalo01

PostSubject: Re: My 7 trials of light is open for bussness   My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:59 am

i really like this as an idea unfortunately i don't have the time to do it but have fun with it xD
Back to top Go down
Dark Yami

Dark Yami

PostSubject: My 7 trials of light is open for bussness   My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Well You dont have to be the one doing it. just if anyone wants to try there is still 5 open areas left so hurry.

BTW If I was you I would recomend this 7 deck test to anyone or everyone on SDDA so I would not be for just 7 chosen duelists to pass. but to find how strong you are.
scoring for stringth are as follows:

0/7 passed : Dropout

1/7 passed : beginer

2/7 passed : lower class duelist

3/7 passed : basic duelist

4/7 passed : Average duelst (Win 2 times and get a extra try)

5/7 passed : great duelist

6/7 passed : monster duelist

7/7 passed : Killer Combo King

8/7 passed : Squire of games ( LV 1 of best) ( this is rare to duel agianst)

7/7 passed x2 : Prince of games (LV 2 of best) best all 7 trials to get this)

8/7x2^3 passed : Queen of games (if female) King of games (if male)

"GOD OF GAMES" MEANING YOU BEST THE 7 TRIALS 2 TIMES BEST ATEMS LAST STAND DECK 2 TIMES AND BEAT ME WITH YOUR BEST MONSTER AT LEAST 5 TIMES TO GET THIS TITLE ODDS OF GETTING 1/3,000,000,000 PEOPLE.

BY DARK YAMI
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mryora999
E. Hero Absolute Zero

PostSubject: 7 trials   My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:50 pm

sounds cool when i have time i can do it maybe
Back to top Go down
verdut

PostSubject: Re: My 7 trials of light is open for bussness   My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:23 am

intersting...but i'm not sure i've got it.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 7 trials of light is open for bussness   My 7 trials of light is open for bussness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 7 trials of light is open for bussness
Page 1 of 1