Stardustduelacademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stardustduelacademy

This is where the almighty Dragon Resides

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 179 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:03 am
Top posters
E. Hero Absolute Zero
How to get a good ranking Vote_lcapHow to get a good ranking Voting_barHow to get a good ranking Vote_rcap 
Tualatin
How to get a good ranking Vote_lcapHow to get a good ranking Voting_barHow to get a good ranking Vote_rcap 
The Commandant
shamas
mikelangalo01
Vukoslav7
verdut
Paatrice8732
Dark Yami
Soloarchfiend
Latest topics
» hey guys i am back
How to get a good ranking Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:12 pm by awws

» r there any tourneys
How to get a good ranking Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:51 pm by Angry Dueling Nerd3

» WTH! where's everyone?
How to get a good ranking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:06 pm by Angry Dueling Nerd3

» hey i am new here
How to get a good ranking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:03 pm by Angry Dueling Nerd3

» Chaos Deck
How to get a good ranking Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:11 pm by phantom115

» Gem-Knight deck
How to get a good ranking Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:08 am by phantom115

» Chaos Psychic
How to get a good ranking Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:56 am by phantom115

» Team Dark Siders
How to get a good ranking Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:15 am by Zenflare

» Anything Wrong ?
How to get a good ranking Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 am by Zenflare

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How to get a good ranking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Hero Absolute Zero

How to get a good ranking Empty
PostSubject: How to get a good ranking   How to get a good ranking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:03 pm

the way u get a higher ranking all u bassicly do is get more SP(star points) the way can get SP is by recruiting if u do recruit u get 150 sp points also if u look in rules and reg
and look in the rank up dorms it wil say how much sp points u have by the dorm if u get enogh u also can get into higher dorms.You can also challenge sombody to get sp by putting up the same amount of sp.
Back to top Go down
ESIII

PostSubject: Re: How to get a good ranking   How to get a good ranking Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:25 pm

How will you know if we recruited anybody?
Back to top Go down
E. Hero Absolute Zero

PostSubject: member list   How to get a good ranking Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:24 pm

by looking at the member list
Back to top Go down
mikelangalo01

PostSubject: Re: How to get a good ranking   How to get a good ranking Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:02 pm

once the person you recruited verifies it was you that recruited them we will give you your points
Back to top Go down
enmwhr

PostSubject: Re: How to get a good ranking   How to get a good ranking Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:07 pm

so once we get high enough amount of points we can use those points to try to rank up into another dorm?
Back to top Go down
The Commandant

The Commandant

PostSubject: Re: How to get a good ranking   How to get a good ranking Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Wait did i ever get mine... oh and i kinda feel bad if we are being motivated just by points No so umm yeah i do it for the people not the points but i would still like to receive them lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get a good ranking   How to get a good ranking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get a good ranking
Page 1 of 1